Dreaming of a much younger, spectacular looking skin?
Gain impeccable, radiant and gorgeous complexion easily NOW! with Hydroface advanced set!
Now with only one product of complex rejuvenating action you can remove all major signs of skin aging and enjoy the compexion that looks younger than ever before – after using all other skin beautifying preparations!
Are you struggling with:
- frown lines?
- crow’s feet around the eyes?
- persistent wrinkles and deep visible furrows covering your face?
- a net of creases on your neck?
- sagging, ugly-looking skin?
- dark under-eye circles and puffiness?
Stop aging with Hydroface ™ Advanced Set
Get rid of all these nasty signs of aging with jut one step – set of creams – Hydroface ™
Within barely 3 to 4 weeks you will notice a considerable improvement of your skin condition and this is just the beginning!
How does Hydroface AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle complex act?
- Stimulates the renewal of skin cells.
- Provides proper hydration.
- Promotes evenly looking skin tone.
- Improves elasticity.
Your skin gains a second life to look firmer, smoother, evenly coloured, radiant and fresh!
Buy directly from the producer – select Your country:
The revolutionary formula of Hydroface cream allows you not only to get rid of the existing results of aging but prevents the appearance of the new unwanted wrinkles, lines and furrows. The components of Hydroface advanced revitalising set make it suitable for all skin types – from the one with barely visible signs of aging to the mature one that needs dealing with multiple problems.
Brighter looking eyes with Hydroface Advanced Under Eye Fomula
Young, fresh and spectacular look again? Yes – it’s perfectly possible!
The fregile skin around your eyes, which is especially susceptible to all external, harmful factors and loss of moisture requires a very special, delicate and advanced treatment. Hydroface advanced under eye formula provides you with the ready made solution and helps to effectively cope with all of the most commonly occurring signs of aging around your eyes – puffiness, dark circles and crows feet. The soft , non-greasy formula of the cream makes it pleasant to use and the cosmetic is absorbed instantly, leaving no film, hence it is an excellent foundation under make-up. It is recommended to use the cream twice a day and with each application your skin is becoming more gentle and supple.
Active ingredients of the cream dedicated especially for caring the demanding skin around the eyes work wonders to let you regain the effect of smoothness and bright look.
Hydroface ™ Advanced – Composition
The composition of Hydroface Advanced Under Eye Fomula
List of the main active ingredients:
Vitamin PP, nicotinic acid amide
|Vitamin PP, nicotinic acid amide a valuable ad universally applicable cosmetic component, a humectant, an exogenous substance which is not produced by the organism and need to be supplied. Its deficiency results in skin inflammatory conditions, its redness and roughness, an easily soluble and absorbable substance well-tolerated by the skin. Niacinamide stimulates the production of lipid components-mainly ceramides and the components responsible for maintaining the adequate skin moisture level,vividly improves te lipid barrier of the epidermis, improves skin moisterizing and elasticity, prevents the trans-epidermal water loss, improves the structure and tone of the skin even the mature one, it helps the fight against skin discoloration, it also aids the repair of the skin cells damage after overexposure to UV rays, it works as an anti-oxidant and immunostimulant.|
Chrysin is a dihydroxyflavone, a type of flavonoid, isolated from honey, propolis, honeycomb and the pasion flowers.
|It helps to reduce the apperance of excess pigmentation caused by breakdown of hemoglobin, it has anti-inflammatory properties, it is known as harmless with no research indicating any adverse effect.|
|N- Hydroxicinimide||N- Hydroxicinimide – a substance responsible for reducing the dark circles under the eyes and freckles.|
|Bisabolol||Bisabolol – an active agent of a wide spectrum of cosmetic properties. It has an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and allevating effect. It reduces the activity of proinflammatory cytokines, soothes the irritated or sensitive skin. It can be used in treatments against acne and psoriasis.|
|Detailed composition of Hydroface Advanced Under Eye Fomula ™|
|Aqua, Cetearyl Octanoate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Нydrated Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Stearic Acid, Steareth-20, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysyn, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Potassium Sorbate, Niacinamide, Bisabolol, Ci 16255.|
Trust facts, not promises!
Hydroface has been extensively tested on consumers and earned positive reviews of experienced dermatologists on the basis of the research conducted on the group of users, who admitted an exceptionaly high potency of the product and claimed a high level of satisfaction.
The consumer test findings:
- 86% – declared their skin rejuvenation,
- 83% – noticed considrable increase of firmness and tightness,
- 82% – reported a substantial reduction of the number of wrinkles and lines.
Doctors, dermatologists and aesteticians amicably recommend Hydroface Anti- aging system as a revolutionary age-defying solution agains wrinkles.
You can also try it for yourself and enjoy the outstanding results in next to no time!
The secret of the extraordinary potency of Hydroface is its composition. The carefully selected ingredients, including vitamins, antioxidants, the so-called skin-tighteners and essential oils, acting synergistically ensure all your skin needs to look tighter, smoother, firmer and just Impeccable!
Here we present a detailed list of the components used in the preparation.
Composition of Hydroface Advanced AM/PM Anti-Wrinkle Complex
The list of active ingredients:
Argireline – a revolutionary peptide and one of the most innovative substance currently utilised in the cosmetic industry as an active component of beautyfying preparations. It consists of a chain of 8 unique aminoacids, which effectively fights against laugter line, shallow wrinkles as well as deep furrows. It also proves exceptionally effective in preventing the appearance the new ones.
|Argireline acts at the level of motor and plate synapses to cause the release of muscle tension. It also reduces the formation of catecholamines which facilitate the appearance of laughter lines. What is more, it is also responsible for stimulating the production of collagen by the cells. It is hypoallergic and does not irritate the skin. It brings satisfying effects within short term of using. Owing to its properties Argireline is an effective, mild and save alternative to botox.|
Matrixyl – a precursor of collagen, classified as one of the most expensive substances used in cosmetollogy, it has exceptional skin rejuvenating properties, known as pentapeptide.
|Its main function is to stimulate various skin cells to poduce collagen and elastin type I and IV or hyaluronic acid, which allows to minimise the results of skin aging process to a great extent. The preparations containing Matrixyl as a major active ingredient are especially recomended to pople with mature skin with visible signs of aging, such as deep furrows and visible wrinkles. The bilogical action of this substance is comparable to Retinol a popular actively rejuvenating agent, but Matrixyl brings no side-effects, such as allergies or skin flaking. Matrixyl is a substance of powerful rejuvenating and skin strenhtening properties, improving its firmness and elasticity and stimulating regenerating processes.|
Hyaluronic acid – a natural mucopolysaccharide of a wide use spectrum in anti-aging and beautifying treatments, it is an organic chemical compound, self- produced by human body most intensively at infancy. Its content in the skin is reduced by around half at the age of forty. The greatest concentration of hyaluronic acid in the human body occur in synovil fluid and vitreous humour. It is a component of connecting tissue, articular cartilage and body fluids, but its major location is dermis and extracellular space. It is a very valuable substance highly appreciated by both beauticiants and doctors.
|It is a very valuable substance highly appreciated by both beauticiants and doctors. Its major function is bonding water and hence it is largely responsible for proper hydration of he skin. One compound of Hyaluronic acid is able to bind 250 compounds of water. It occurs in the form of biopolymer in the body and, together with collagen, constitutes the main substance that builds the human organism.|
|Evening primrose oil||Evening primrose oil – Evening Primrose is a perennial plant grown originally in North America, it attains height of 1-1,5 m and blooms yellow. It is famous for flowers that appear only for one night. Oil extracted form the plant is rich in unsaturated acids, which are benign for skin health – gamma-linolenic acid and cis-linolenic acid. The former one is largely responsible for maintaining the cell membrane in proper condition, thus fostering skin elasticity. As it is the precursor of prostaglandines – paracrine hormones regulating physiological processes, it has a positive impact on the structure and functioning of the mucous membranes. It was noted that evening primrose oil acts positively for regulating metabolism. It helps to retain the youth of the skin and hair.|
Argireline extract- a condensed peptide extract.
|Action – a rich source of natural antioxidants that combat free radicals with the rejuvenating effect for the skin.|
Macrocystis Pyrifera – a natural, plant origin substance, extracted from the strain of a seaweed – kelp, rich in iodine, vitamins and minerals.
|It contains the inhibitors of metalloproteinases, has antiseptic properties, alleviates redness and skin inflammatory conditions. It is usually used in cosmetics as a gelating agent, for instance in body gels and nail enamels. It is useful as a detoxifying agent for the smoother skin texture.|
|Hydrolyzed Wheat gluten|
Hydrolyzed Wheat gluten – a plant peptide, rich in cysteine, extracted from wheat in the from of amber liquid of a typical smell.
|Hydrolyzed Wheat gluten is used in cosmetics as a substance of multiple functions. It proves to have a hydrating, nourishing, protecing, enhancing and conditoning effect. It helps to retain moisture inside the skin and to reduce lines and furrows. It creates an invisible, flexible film on the skin surface, with a lifting and tightening result.|
Ceratonia siliqua – commonly known as carob tree or carob bush, the ground seed of the ripe fruit (pods) are used as a popular substitute of cocoa powder.
|A component rich in peptides and aminoacids, has regenerating, strenghtening and tigtening properties.|
|Detailed composition of Hydroface ™ AM/PM Anti -Wrinkle Complex|
|Aqua, Cetearyl Octanoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Stearic Acid, Panthenol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caprylyl Glycol, Macrocystis Pyrifera, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Bht.|
Hydroface ™ Advanced set – Price, Where to buy?
The price of Hydroface Advanced creams varies depending on the current promotion. However, the best price can always be obtained only on the official manufacturer / distributor website:
Buy directly from the producer – select Your country:
By purchasing through this site you gain the guarantee that the product will be original. In addition, the manufacturer (HYDROFACE LLC, Trolley Square Suite 20C, Wilmington, DE 19806, USA) provides your money refund, if you are dissatisfied with the product for whatever reason. We warn you against buying in auctions like Allegro or eBay. There are plenty of counterfeit goods, that can even be hazardous to your health. If you want to guarantee that you get the original product, the right to return and the guarantee of the best price, you should buy only by the manufacturer / distributor website. The product is available in Uganda, Kenya, United Arab Emirates, Philipines, Brazil and Morocco.
Opinions on Hydroface Advanced Anti-aging Set ™
Hydroface is not olny positively assessed by the customers, but also by professional experts.
Dr Janet Allenby – a renowned specialist accredited by the American Osteophatic Association, American Academy of Dermatologu, American Osteophatic College of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Dermatology Foundation and the American Contact Dermatitis Society reveals her excitement with the exceptioal potency of Hydroface. Dr Allenby admits that many expensive injection sessions and cosmetic surgeries may be avoided or postponed owing to the revolutionary cosmeceutical that can prevent the need for these invasive and costly procedures. The Doctor appreciates especially the natural composition o Hydroface which allows to use the power of natural ingredients in the fight against the signs of aging. She claims that Hydroface is the first ever product of this kind she has come across in her practice. Dr Allenby recommends Hydroface as a safer and effective solution before reaching for much more drastic means like surgeries and injections.
References & External links
- Macadamia nut oil about contains predominantly unsaturated fatty acids, including approximately 20% palmitoleic acid, a monounsaturated fatty acid. Macadamia nuts are native to Australia, but are now grown commercially in Hawaii. A natural organic compound that consists of a carboxyl group (oxygen, carbon and hydrogen) attached to a chain of carbon atoms with their associated hydrogen atoms. The chain of carbon atoms may be connected with single bonds, making a ‘saturated’ fat; or it may contain some double bonds, making an ‘unsaturated’ fat. The number of carbon and hydrogen atoms in the chain is what determines the qualities of that particular fatty acid. Animal and vegetable fats are made up of various combinations of fatty acids (in sets of three) connected to a glycerol molecule, making them triglycerides. http://www.cosmeticsinfo.org/ingredient/macadamia-ternifolia-seed-oil.
- HydroFace – Manufacturer website: www.hydroface.com.
- Blanes‐Mira, C., et al. “A synthetic hexapeptide (Argireline) with antiwrinkle activity.” International journal of cosmetic science 24.5 (2002): 303-310.
- Macadamia oil on Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macadamia_oil.
- Hammer, Katherine A., C. F. Carson, and T. V. Riley. “Antimicrobial activity of essential oils and other plant extracts.” Journal of applied microbiology 86.6 (1999): 985-990.
- Camargo Jr, Flávio B., Lorena R. Gaspar, and Patrícia MBG Maia Campos. “Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations.” Journal of cosmetic science 62.4 (2011): 361.
- Grosicki, Marek, et al. “The study of cellular cytotoxicity of argireline-an anti-aging peptide.” Acta Biochimica Polonica 61.1 (2014).
- Ruiz, M. A., et al. “Evaluation of the anti-wrinkle efficacy of cosmetic formulations with an anti-aging peptide (Argireline®).” Ars pharm 50.4 (2010): 168-176.
- Wang, Yuan, et al. “The anti-wrinkle efficacy of Argireline.” Journal of Cosmetic and Laser Therapy 15.4 (2013): 237-241.
- Ruiz Martínez, María A., et al. “Evaluation of the anti-wrinkle efficacy of cosmetic formulations with an anti-aging peptide (Argireline®).” (2010).
- Bowes, Lorna. “Integrating topical peptides into aesthetic practice and skin care routines.” Journal of Aesthetic Nursing 2.1 (2013): 27-31.
- Moroz, O. P., and V. L. Fleisher. “Development of cosmetic cream structure using peptid and examining its emulsion properties.” (2016).
- Łubkowska, Beata, Beata Grobelna, and Zbigniew Maćkiewicz. “The use of synthetic polypeptides in cosmetics.” Copernican Letters 1
- Meyer, Karl. “The biological significance of hyaluronic acid and hyaluronidase.” Physiological reviews 27.3 (1947): 335-359.
- Pavicic, Tatjana, et al. “Efficacy of cream-based novel formulations of hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights in anti-wrinkle treatment.” Journal of drugs in dermatology: JDD 10.9 (2011): 990-1000.
- Weindl, G., et al. “Hyaluronic acid in the treatment and prevention of skin diseases: molecular biological, pharmaceutical and clinical aspects.” Skin Pharmacology and Physiology 17.5 (2004): 207-213.
- Voinchet, Véronique, Pascal Vasseur, and Jérôme Kern. “Efficacy and safety of hyaluronic acid in the management of acute wounds.” American journal of clinical dermatology 7.6 (2006): 353-357.
- Soldati, D., F. Rahm, and P. Pasche. “Mucosal wound healing after nasal surgery. A controlled clinical trial on the efficacy of hyaluronic acid containing cream.” Drugs under experimental and clinical research 25.6 (1999): 253-261.
- Evans, La Kenya, and Matthew S. Edwards. “Bioaccumulation of copper and zinc by the giant kelp Macrocystis pyrifera.” Algae 26.3 (2011): 265-275.
- Bährle-Rapp, Marina. “Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten.” Springer Lexikon Kosmetik und Körperpflege. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2007. 270-270.
- Avallone, R., et al. “Determination of chemical composition of carob (Ceratonia siliqua): protein, fat, carbohydrates, and tannins.” Journal of food composition and analysis 10.2 (1997): 166-172.
- Makris, Dimitris P., and Panagiotis Kefalas. “Carob pods (Ceratonia siliqua L.) as a source of polyphenolic antioxidants.” Food technology and biotechnology 42.2 (2004): 105-108.
- Hakozaki, T., et al. “The effect of niacinamide on reducing cutaneous pigmentation and suppression of melanosome transfer.” British Journal of Dermatology 147.1 (2002): 20-31.
- Bissett, Donald L., John E. Oblong, and Cynthia A. Berge. “Niacinamide: AB vitamin that improves aging facial skin appearance.” Dermatologic surgery 31.s1 (2005): 860-866.
- Bissett, D. L., et al. “Topical niacinamide reduces yellowing, wrinkling, red blotchiness, and hyperpigmented spots in aging facial skin.” International journal of cosmetic science 26.5 (2004): 231-238.
- Xue, Chunyan, et al. “Chrysin induces cell apoptosis in human uveal melanoma cells via intrinsic apoptosis.” Oncology letters 12.6 (2016): 4813-4820.
- Russell, Kathryn, and Sharon E. Jacob. “Bisabolol.” Dermatitis 21.1 (2010): 57-58.
- Bhatia, S. P., et al. “Fragrance material review on α-bisabolol.” Food and Chemical Toxicology 46.11 (2008): S72-S76.
- Kamatou, Guy PP, and Alvaro M. Viljoen. “A review of the application and pharmacological properties of α-bisabolol and α-bisabolol-rich oils.” Journal of the American oil chemists’ society 87.1 (2010): 1-7.