Skinlite Cream is a prescription medicine used in the treatment of melasma. It helps in quick skin renewal. It provides relief from redness, swelling, and itching.
Can we use skin lite cream daily?
Use the Skinlite cream as suggested by your doctor and do not use it for a prolonged duration unless prescribed by your dermatologist, as it contains a steroid.
How do you use skin light cream?
How to use skin-lightening creams
- use the minimum amount, once or twice a day, on the darkened area of skin only.
- avoid getting the cream on the surrounding skin or in your eyes, mouth and nose.
- apply the cream with a cotton bud, or wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the cream.
Is Skinlite cream safe for skin?
Yes, the cream is safe to be used for 3 weeks. The recommended usage is around 8 weeks and not more than that at a stretch. Can using skin light cream cause dryness of the skin? Yes, for some users skinlite cream might cause dryness in the skin.
Can I use Skinlite cream for fairness?
Hi ! Please DO NOT use skinlite cream . It can be used only for certain skin problems and not as a regular day cream ! It will cause more harm to your skin than you think !
Who can use Skinlite cream?
Skinlite Cream is used for the short-term treatment of mild to moderate melasma. It helps reduce scars, marks, blemishes, and dark circles under the eyes. It should always be used along with sun-avoidance measures, like using sunscreens and wearing protective clothing.
What is the side effect of skin light cream?
Apart from its effects on the skin, hydroquinone has been found to expose users to acute toxicity from oral exposure and it can also cause diseases such as thyroid disorder, leukemia, and liver damage.
How can I whiten my skin in 3 days?
Days Two and Three
- Wash your face with your mild cleanser.
- Apply the Licorice Powder-Tomato Paste or Turmeric Mask and leave on for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Wash off the mask with warm water and pat your face dry.
- Apply the Lemon Juice Toner and let it sit on your skin for 20 to 30 minutes as you did on the morning of day one.
Which cream is best for dark spots?
10 Best Dark Spots Removal Creams For Face
- Olay Natural White: All-In-One Fairness Night Cream.
- Biotique Bio Wintergreen Spot Correcting Anti-Acne Cream.
- Himalaya Bleminor Anti-Blemish Cream. …
- POND’s White Beauty Daily Spot Less Lightening Cream. …
- Bajaj Nomarks: Ayurvedic Antimarks Cream.
Which night cream is best for face?
Best night creams
- CeraVe Skin Renewing Night Cream.
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Overnight Cream.
- CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion.
- Burt’s Bees Truly Glowing Night Cream Unisex.
- cbdMD Renewal Night Cream.
- Dr. Barbara Sturm Face Cream.
- ROSE Ingleton MD Signature Moisturizer.
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost.
Is skin whitening cream safe?
Toxic skin cream
But some creams are dangerous and the LGA report in a press release that ‘Highly toxic skin lightening creams that act like paint stripper and increase the risk of cancer are being sold on high streets. ‘ Genuine creams can be expensive to buy and difficult to get on prescription.
How use skinlite face cream in English?
Skinlite Cream is for external use only. Clean and dry the affected area before application. Apply a thin layer of this medicine over the affected parts of your skin. Avoid contact with your eyes, nose and mouth.
How can I get fair skin overnight?
This is one of my favourite and most simple home remedy to make scrub that gives you a glow instantly.
- Soak equal amounts of rice and sesame seeds overnight.
- Grind to a fine scrub consistency in the morning.
- Apply over your body and face and leave it on for a minute or two.
- Wash off with cool water.
How can I remove black spot from my face?
A dermatologist may recommend one of the following treatments for dark spots on the skin:
- Laser treatment. Different types of lasers are available. …
- Microdermabrasion. …
- Chemical peels. …
- Cryotherapy. …
- Prescription skin-lightening cream.
Is skin whitening permanent?
The results of bleaching agents and chemical peels are not permanent. However, laser treatments offer a relatively long-term solution for skin lightening.