How Vaginal Stimulation Creams Work
So far, it’s mostly men’s sexual pleasure and health that’s been addressed both by prescription drugs and the burgeoning all-natural supplement sector. Fortunately, a few companies are paying attention to women’s needs, and have developed stimulating creams that not only lube but also boost a woman’s sensitivity and ability to orgasm more powerfully.
These work by means of the innovative transdermal delivery system. By combining botanical extracts and therapeutic nutrients with natural skin permeation enhancers such as olive squalane, important ingredients can cross the lipid barrier of the epidermis. The result is greatly enhanced sexual sensations in a woman’s body.
Some creams and ‘natural’ products on the market contain ingredients that have well-recognized health hazards associated with their use; the best choice is a sexual enhancement cream that does not contain harsh chemicals, synthetic preservatives, or artificial fragrances or color.
The exact herbal and all-natural formulation of different women’s creams varies a great deal. However, it’s important that, no matter which product you choose, you pay attention to the details: is the product developed by professionals or naturopaths who have experience in helping women attain ideal sexual and reproductive health? Is there research or documented findings of scientists and herbalists? How have they pinpointed the optimum natural ingredients for clitoral arousal, erection and sensitivity? One we found that meets the criteria for a great, effective women’s cream is Vigorelle ™. The makers of Vigorelle™ have developed a formula with ingredients combined in the optimal proportions to improve all sexual stimulation. They have created the opportunity for a woman to achieve orgasm, and have implemented revolutionary technology in L-Arginine HCL, responsible for fast, effective absorption of key herbal ingredients into the female lymphatic system. Vigorelle™ also contains powerful antioxidants such as Vitamin A and C for optimum health and nutrition.
Here are some of the ingredients in an effective women’s topical preparation, along with their effects in the body:
- Damiana Leaf – Folium Turneraceae. Herb from the subtropics that counteracts chronic loss of sexual power. Damiana has a reputation as a powerful woman’s herb with its progesteronic action and powerful aphrodisiac properties. It acts as a tonic to the central nervous system, urinary, reproductive, digestive, and respiratory systems. Damiana is also useful in the treatment of vaginal dryness.
- Suma Root – Radix Pfaffiae Paniculatae. Suma root contains an amazing 152 identified compounds containing the nutritive value of 19 amino acids and many minerals and vitamins. Suma is an excellent natural neuroendocrine restorative, metabolic regulator, antioxidant and immune enhancer. Suma restores the endocrine and immune systems, and also increases estrogens and androgens.
- Motherwort – Herba Leonori. Motherwort is known as a true woman’s remedy. This wonderful herb is a uterine tonic that contains alkaloids with the ability to produce uterine contraction. Motherwort is reputed to release tension caused by emotional and mental stress.
- Wild Yam – Rhizoma Dioscorea Villosae. Wild Yam is also called Mexican Wild Yam or Colic Root. Balances human hormone production, enhances a woman’s sexual energy. Wild Yam also contains diosgenin, a steroid-like substance that when used in small doses in its natural form, increases fertility.
- Ginkgo Biloba. Increases moisture retention in the upper layers of the skin, and soothes irritation. Improves circulation and vasodilation. Ginkgo is also an antioxidant useful against free radicals, substances that damage cellular health and accelerate aging from both internal and environmental toxins. Gingko leaf it is one of the best herbs available for promoting blood flow and oxygenation throughout the entire body.
- Peppermint Leaf – Folium Menthae Piperitae. Helps the absorption of other substances through cell membranes, induces natural lubrication, invigorates the mind, improves the mood and relaxes a tension-filled, anxiety-ridden nervous system.
As you search for the best women’s cream, seek a smooth topical cream packaged in a vacuum sealed pump dispenser by an FDA approved facility GMP (good manufacturing practices) certification. Also consider looking for these features:
- Developed for those who are chemically sensitive and/or health conscious.
- Contains no petrochemical byproducts, artificial colors, flavors and fragrances.
- No propylene glycol and metha or proply paraben.
- Condom compatible.
- Water based.
- pH Balanced.
- Edible non-toxic pleasant flavor.
- Formula that caters to woman’s varying needs.
- Easy-to-use pump for dispensing.
- Can be reactivated by water or body fluids.
- Easy to wash off.
Whether you are a woman buying the product for yourself, or a man obtaining it for a partner, insist on the best, highest-quality product. That means accepting that quality (especially organic) herbal ingredients cost more. Once you sample the benefits of these products we’re sure you’ll agree; it’s worth it! If you are unsure of which product to try, we recommend Vigorelle™ for both its performance and the company’s customer service.